Old Town Station, Ltd. Terms
Read these terms. If you agree, click link below for ORDER FORM.
More details on HOW TO ORDER included below.
by subscribing to the Dispatch or ordering from Old Town Station, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS!
1 All guns are sold as collectibles only and are NOT warranted for shooting.
Many of the guns listed at this website will be fine to shoot with appropriate ammunition. However there may be hidden safety problems with old or used firearms.
We recommend that no one should shoot ANY old gun without first having it thoroughly checked out & okayed by a professional competent gunsmith. Shooting an unsafe firearm or using incorrect ammunition may result in damage, injury or death.
Older guns originally made for blackpowder cartridges should never be fired with modern smokeless powder cartridges. Damascus barreled shotguns may have hidden defects – we recommend they not be fired.
Opinions expressed in this catalog as to mechanical condition of a gun merely indicate whether the gun appears to function without live ammunition, and do NOT necessarily mean the gun would be safe to shoot. I am not a gunsmith, and the guns in this catalog have NOT been checked out for shooting. They are sold as COLLECTIBLES ONLY.
2. All Firearms Laws must be complied with:
* Modern guns (post 1898) will be shipped to FFL holders only. If you do not have an FFL, most retail gun shops will accept delivery for you, and transfer the gun to you for a modest fee.
* Antique guns will not knowingly be sold to convicted felons, minors, fugitives from justice, illegal aliens, drug addicts, alcoholics, mentally defective individuals. BY ORDERING FROM THIS CATALOG, YOU ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU DO NOT FIT INTO ANY OF THESE CLASSIFICATIONS. You will notify us if your status changes for future orders.
* Buyer is responsible for complying with all state & local laws, and by ordering from this catalog, you represent that such purchase is legal in your area and not restricted by law.
3. PAYMENT -- Cert. funds, Visa or MC. Check is ok for subscription. Layaway available
4. SHIPPING -- In continental US, add $20 shipping for first long gun, $10 ea. additional in same box. Add $15 shipping for first handgun, $5 for each additional in same box. FFL licensed collector orders are welcome. C&R handguns shipped to licensed collectors must go overnight at an extra charge, $30 minimum (Federal law, sorry). Shipping charges are subject to change without notice & are non-refundable.
5. INSPECTION & RETURN PERIOD -- Each mail order purchase is allowed a 3 day inspection period. If not satisfied, return unfired & in same condition for a full refund of purchase price. Customer pays shipping both ways in cases of refunds. No explanation of reason is necessary. Please call & notify if you are returning an item. EXCEPTION -- Layaway & auction sales are final with no return privileges. Website errors - rarely there may be an error in picture placement, description, or pricing on this website. In such cases, any offer to sell such item is withdrawn pending correction.
6. We take orders on a first come, first served basis. On rare occasions (about 1 out of 500) we will screw up & take two orders for the same gun. In such a case, we do our best to complete the sale to the first order placed, with our apologies to the other would-be buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL SALES - We welcome orders from international customers. Click here for a list of special terms & conditions that apply to international sales.
8. AUCTION SALES TERMS - Auction sales by Kull & Supica Firearms Auction are subject to separate terms, as listed in the auction catalog, posted on ArmsBid.com, and announced day of sale.
INTERNET ORDERS MUST SEND A SIGNED COPY OF THE ORDER FORM
PLUS SIGNED FFL – or – PHOTOCOPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE
If you agree to the above terms CLICK HERE for ORDER FORM
MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO ORDER:
1. CALL FIRST to check availability. 913-492-3000. Phone hours 9-4 Central, weekdays.
2. Use the ITEM NUMBER (in italics just before price) to identify the item you want.
3. SAY YOU WILL TAKE IT if you definitely want it, and ask us to set it aside for you. "I’ll take it" is different than "I want to talk with you about it". Be specific to avoid disappointment.
4. LEAVE A CLEAR & COMPLETE MESSAGE – at busy times you may have to leave a message on the machine. Be sure to include your name w/ phone number & area code.
5. SEND ALL PAPERWORK – Internet orders must include signed FFL (modern or C&R guns) or photo-copy of drivers license with signed order form. If a dealer is receiving the gun for you, be sure he includes YOUR name & the item you are ordering when he sends his FFL.
6. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS must include extra shipping and are responsible for complying with their country’s laws & import/export fees. Please include detailed instructions on required documentation. Modern (FFL) guns must go through a licensed US exporter at your expense and by your arrangement. Our responsibility for loss on international shipments is limited to what the insurer pays (insurable amount may be limited). More info on international sales here.
For orders or to check availability of an item, only (no general questions, please!) call 913-492-3000, 9am-4pm Central weekdays.
Mail to Old Town Station, Ltd., POB 14040, Lenexa KS 66285. Fax 913-492-3022.
HOME . Last updated 02/03/06. copyright Old Town Station, Ltd.